Let’s talk personality types. Introverted? Extroverted? Unsure-troverted? 😉 If you know your Myers-Briggs type, tell us about it! If not, you can take this similar test and share your results.
I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on my personality, but I took that test Bailey Jean recommended and the results mostly confirmed what I suspected. Let’s analyze Leigh Anne, shall we?
- You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
No surprise here. I love and adore my friends and family, but I’ve always been the sort to require alone time as well. I definitely get anxious if I go a few days without having time alone to read or write.
- You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
This is about right. I definitely feel like I have a strong intuition, but I’m also practical and pragmatic when it comes to problem-solving.
- You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
This one actually does surprise me a bit. I’m a big fan of logic, list-making, and making practical decisions rather than being overridden by emotion. I would have guessed I was more thinking than feeling.
- You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)
And now, for some fun updates from my life! The #BlogtemberChallenge is so fun but I want to keep you guys up-to-date on other stuff as well 😉
- I had such a relaxing weekend (Saturday night + Sunday, thanks to my work schedule). I read a lot, finished season 3 (and started season 4) of Gossip Girl, and only left the apartment to go to church on Sunday. Such a change from the past few weekends of traveling!
- My roommate Becca and I just bought tickets to see Nick Offerman at the New York Comedy Festival this fall. We are both huge Parks and Recreation fans so I am already so excited for the evening! We’ll probably go eat ALL OF THE BACON AND EGGS before hand.
- The highlight of my day today was getting a phone call from my friend Kathleen, whom I haven’t seen in over a year (the curses of living on opposite coasts). She just called to tell me she was eating a fruit bar, because she felt like I would appreciate that. I do indeed.
That’s it for today! Can’t wait to link up and chat with you all!